You're here to be light, bringing out the colours in the world.
Enjoy my blog!
The Writer
stephanie
rafflesian
basketballer
onecubian
richardsonian
japanese at heart
Things I'd Like
to visit Japan again
world peace
蓼食う虫も好き好き
蓼食う虫も好き好き Tade kuu mushi mo sukizuki In other words, monkeys do fall out of treesNobody's perfect. everyone makes mistakes. I just realised how MUCH I've written on this blog and how much it means to me.Main points:1. This blog has no bad words2. Practically about my life 3. JAPAN ROX MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!4. I am pro-blogs cos they give you a place to express yourself and you can do all kinds of stuff, like post pictures5. the title is 'Just A Smile' cos smiles ROCK and they brighten up your day and I hope to smile a lot to be happy all the time!6. I can't wait for PSLE to be overanyway I'm blogging now cos JP said something about us blogging mean stuff about teachers. and I HAD to check my blog just in case. There's nothing bad about teachers here, you know. At least, I hope there's nothing. 虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。 Koketsu ni irazunba koji o ezuIf you do not enter the tiger's cave, you will not catch its cub. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. bb, steph siow