can you sue teachers for emotional and psychological damage?
I forgot to add in my declaration that in case of anything I need to settle I'll be here.Today: daomei de yi tian (Chinese)Once, long long time ago, JP asked in 6P who doesn't know how to react to her sometimes. I was the only one. Guess this is how it shows. my mum told me that I shouldn't post anything bad about HER (JP) in my blog cos SHE might one day read this. or someone might sabo me and send this to her (must think of all possibilities. can't take anymore chances.) so I shan't. I'll say things briefly. I was 'sent' out of the combined class and cried my heart out. For looking unhappy. I shall not say anymore cos it makes my blood boil. In EL, I was still crying (duh) and EC told JP that I was 'wailing' (thank the 'wonderful' english) so JP came to find me. I, of course, was terrified. so JP said a lot of things, I was hyper-ventiliating, scared, and I felt funny- the fainting kind of funny- but did anything happen? no.so yeah. a really scary day. I'm very very scared of JP now. remember when I said there'll be no bad words on this blog? that's y I'm controlling myself. and I might get sick from HER but I'll be going 2 school to prove that I stand up to difficulties. In fact, I'm feeling sick now. lessons learnt: never protest against JP. and think before you act. if I had spoken up to HER, none of this would have happened. maybe it's all my fault. sensitive me. always getting me into all this nonsense. bye... update when GOOD NEWS comes. steph