You're here to be light, bringing out the colours in the world.
Enjoy my blog!
The Writer
stephanie
rafflesian
basketballer
onecubian
richardsonian
japanese at heart
Things I'd Like
to visit Japan again
world peace
everyday's a special day
~~~~Everyday's a special day Today, tomorrow, yesterdayEveryday's a special day to me~~~~That song was from hi-5. I used to watch it a lot when I was P1 and P2. That's one of the songs that I remember and I just thought of it today. School was nice. Except CL test- super hard even though I studied very hard. I was just thinking: it's better for me to have friends and family than to be stuck alone on a desert island with billions of money, cos friends are priceless. Got that from my weighing machine picture in the toilet.I was nominated assistant chairperson, not very happy about it though. But after PSLE we can do anything we want!!! and go to JAPAN!!!!! Saboed Shao Wei cos she wasn't in school today... haha... so she's chairperson. have lots of homework over these 3 days because of National Day. bye steph