You're here to be light, bringing out the colours in the world.
Enjoy my blog!
The Writer
stephanie
rafflesian
basketballer
onecubian
richardsonian
japanese at heart
Things I'd Like
to visit Japan again
world peace
wish I could smile
You know, there're just some times that you feel that the whole world's going down down down and nobody ever cares about you. I've been experiencing that for the past 2 days cos 1) stressed about CL test, prelims2) felt as if there were no friends (6P) I could turn to and confide in, friends who make me belonged but now I have a brief idea of who these people are because they've been super nice to me. actually there're quite a lot of people. 3) *private issue* don't ask. too private.~wish I could smile~good things:got target for prelim chinese oralgot leadership badgestarted a new journal that I've decorated a lotmr ho wants us (same people) to do JSLA thing again. yay!~I think I can smile... I think I can, I think I can...~and yesterday I just thought of the song 'He's the Lord of the sunshine' cos I was so down. I have no energy to type it out. very tired cos of all the crying and SCHOOL!!! homework!!! and NAPFA tomorrow. and CL xiao ce. ahhhhhhhh!!!!!~maybe I can't smile anymore oh no~sayounara. stephJUSTmeJUSTgreat. ~I have no idea whether to smile or not. how fickle minded~