You're here to be light, bringing out the colours in the world.
Enjoy my blog!
The Writer
stephanie
rafflesian
basketballer
onecubian
richardsonian
japanese at heart
Things I'd Like
to visit Japan again
world peace
a little update
there are some times that I feel that people who shouldn't be at my blog are here. but who cares anyway. my blog is so boring, has very decent stuff and pictures and i don't intend to make it more interesting because PSLE's around the corner and if I make it interesting it'll waste a lot of studying time. actually i'm here now because I need to relax urgently after 2 whole days of homework and studying and I couldn't think of a better way than this. I'm getting ready 4 tkd. it's at 7pm. hope boss doesn't teach us again cos he'll make us do kicking.yesterday was a school holiday because it was the day off in lieu of polling day. why yeterday, you may ask, when polling day was a very long time ago? ask RGPS. our school has a weird way of doing things sometimes. that reminds me. on thursday, T, Et and I went to meet the principal after a very very long wait. she was quite supportive of the RSAP but we need to ch
ange a few things, which I've forgotten what they are. even though this is not very up-to-date, I'm still celebrating the runner-up position of Miss Universe 2006, Miss Japan, Kuara Chibana. Japan!!!! GO JAPAN!!!!JAPAN ROCKS!!!!have to go now... bbsteph