what others think
does it matter what other people think
i don't know what other people think of me, of other issues, of themselves
is it always like that
it's hard to read what people are saying, thinking
I don't know why I'm typing this
maybe it's because I have no idea what to type. I don't wanna offend anybody. I don't wanna be racist. I don't feel like hurting anybody.
AH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i know why I'm writing this. it's because car asked me why I didn't post today. and i had no idea what to post.
I'd like to know things, solve mysteries (not the detective kind)- and just be myself.
by the way, maybe I'm typing this cos my fever's too high and I'm sick. I didn't go to school today.
and I'd like to know how to post pictures on my blog, although I have no intention of getting a blogskin or watever it is. I have no intention of decorating my blog and wasting time because I think I have to make a new one. I hope not.
I hope I can go back to school. for some reason I actually miss school. It's better (a lot better) than being sick.
wondering............ wandering.................
lalalalala
bb