You're here to be light, bringing out the colours in the world.
Enjoy my blog!
The Writer
stephanie
rafflesian
basketballer
onecubian
richardsonian
japanese at heart
Things I'd Like
to visit Japan again
world peace
just a smile
smiles are very funny. sometimes they can be really kind smiles. sometimes they are sinister smiles. but smiles generally bring happiness to people- whether it's a smile to someone new, a smile of encouragement, a smile of content or simply smiling. It certainly makes you and the others around you happy. which is why I have decided to call my blog, after many times of changing, to just a smile. this blog is gonna be about HAPPY:) stuff. at least if happy stuff happens. if bad stuff happens we can't escape from it anyway. today's a school hol- MOE excel fest- but there's still elearning and a lot of homework. just realised how fast technology changes. about 10 years or even less ago there wasn't such thing as 'school holiday ar? never mind. go do your asknlearn. teacher still mark what.' I need topics to write about. Interesting topics. poor carissa was scolded by JP. if it had been me I would have obviously cried. yeah. like. that's about it. I'm bored and my asknlearn stuff wouldn't submit. poof. steph