long time
Hello everyone who has been regularly visiting my blog in hope that I will actually post something of value and put a tagboard and change the skin and do all kinds of things that I have no idea how to do, こんいちは。
konnichiwa. welcome to my blog.
over the past few weeks I have been busy mugging for the MYAs. And there is something I must admit- exam times are much easier and less stressful than normal days.
no tiring bball CCA, no 3rd lang (jap), no lessons or homework whatsoever, and you get to come home early after the exam, something which I have not done since the day in February when I was sick. And the few treasured days in January when I didn't have to stay back at all.
ah, those lovely times. now back to reality and I'm as busy as ever, not to mention as tired and sick too. with an ongoing sore throat and flu.
and now, I have to actually DO SOMETHING about my With Great Pleasure lit project that I have hardly done since the March hols. sigh. work work work. but I'm not complaining. or i am.
my term as an SL is almost over. the term 3 ones will take over now :) my first leadership role in RGS. and I hope not my last. so far I booked 7 people and 1 class. thankfully none of them are hating me or saying spiteful things behind my back.
go JAPAN :)
I have nothing more to say, except that I have just read the 3rd book in the artemis fowl series. and I think it rocks too, along with basketball, JAPAN, 111, richardson and a lot of other things.
stay optimistic steph:) and all of you too.
writing is a special skill. think of it as a gift that we are able to read and write.
watashi