You're here to be light, bringing out the colours in the world.
Enjoy my blog!
The Writer
stephanie
rafflesian
basketballer
onecubian
richardsonian
japanese at heart
Things I'd Like
to visit Japan again
world peace
2006
Time really flies. The holidays were over so fast!Now, I'm in RGS and 1/11 (most probably). taking japanese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!today's the last day of the year (31st dec) and I don't feel any different. what happened this year that I'm proud of/ will remember for a long long long time:1) my terrific class, 6P2) the horrors of PSLE *gasp!* and PSLE results3) going to JAPAN! Hurray!4) the basketball championship and getting 2nd!5) RSAP and mambo jumbos6) all the friendships i've established7) getting into RGS/ having my last year in RGPS as a child (sniff) even though technically I'm still a child cos a child is someone under 18, according to the convention for the rights of a child, section 1.8) Loving JAPAN!and for 2007...I'm going to LET IT ALL GO!watashi