theNEWupdate
hey
I just realised how LONG i haven't blogged here!
here's the update:
JAPAN TRIP WAS AWESOME! SUBARASHII! SUGOI!!!!!!
I wish I could go back again and go through the whole experience again...
what we did:
1st day: slept 3h 15min on Japan airlines plane. they woke us up at 3.43 am to EAT BREAKFAST!!! CRAZY!!!
went to:
Imperial palace (gate closed though)
Ginza district
Asakusa Kannon Temple (the BEST- bought loads of souvenirs!) (took lots of pics too!)

Lalaport, this humongous shopping mall with the 100 yen shop! yay!
hotel- Palm and Fountain Terrace hotel (from what I had seen, there are no fountains.)
2nd day: had a good night's sleep!
got up early.
drove for 2 h to Mt. Fuji! along the way saw many beautiful sights of JAPAN!!!
What we did:
Hiked very very little cos it was so rainy and freezing cold!
Visited Fuji Visitor Centre- bought souvenirs and saw video
Drove to Owa???? Boiling Valley. the place was so cool!

The boiling valley and wonderful view
Then drove the loooooooooong looooooooooooong way back to hotel.
3rd day:
-Boso-no-mura
- School exchange at Akemiminami school! watched concert, learned origami and 'fishing dance', met buddies Asuka and Yoshi, tour of school!

Yoshi, Asuka and I
4th day: finally! the one and only TOKYO DISNEYLAND!
had lots of fun!
5th day: had to leave! so sad!on the plane watched 3 movies with stef mok, luxna, hui yi. cried at all. watched winnie the pooh! yay! so nice!
and that's all. I love Japan!!!
watashi