everyday, it's you I live for
After church camp... lots of emotional stuff happened... really enjoyed myself
Had some friendship problems with the inseperables... but now ok:) thank goodness
now at telekoms really really bored wanted to go home but mum and dad wanted to enjoy another day at fraser's hill... yawn. HOME SWEET HOME and I'm missing my GS!!!
gonna start a new email:
unique_personality@hotmail.com is it nice???
hope it is... or should I do this one:
mithras_94@hotmail.com both are super nice
Ethel said I'm CUTE haha LOL. in the camp there were lots of nice guys we met and some that split us up =( like I. L.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't know what to do
yesterday mum and I were sick dad prayed for us and KNEW that we would be ok
and he was right
The 'everyday, it's you I live for' is from a nice Christian song. I don't think I'm too religious. I love God, read the bible, pray, act...
recently I've been writing my journal a lot
can't wait to go home!!! Asuka Shimizu rocks!!!
looooove new email addresses. especially nice ones.
the unique personality is here LOL I am so lame and I feel so guilty that i haven't been doing enough work. gotta do more Science and Chinese.
Asuka Shimizu- Mika Shidou
Maya Hoshino- Ryouko Amemiya
Sayaka Isoyama- Ran Saotome
Kumiko Ito- Ai Uozumi
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) wheeeeeeee happy
bye:)
steph