You're here to be light, bringing out the colours in the world.
Enjoy my blog!
The Writer
stephanie
rafflesian
basketballer
onecubian
richardsonian
japanese at heart
Things I'd Like
to visit Japan again
world peace
17/05/2006
Hey it's meToday was such an exciting daywe (the bball school team people) had to refree the p4 bball matches today... and we did! it was so fun!the prob was, a fire drill started in the middle of one of the matches and we also started late so... lots of things had to be postponed.by the way, it was Huifei's b'day. and she got to miss lessons. Like the rest of us, of course, but it was only until 11am. during recess, Sarah Tan, Etinne, Shao Wei and I went 2 see MS TAN aka our principal. we wrote a letter about our dumb school song and suggested a new one. MRS CHONG approved of it. It's part of the RSAP (Raffles Students' Action Party)'s projects. she was sooooo nice about it! perhaps... it really can be changed!here's the new song:We shall try to do our bestAlways loyal to our crestNever finding work a botherEager to learn from one anotherChorusTogether, we shall striveTo build a better lifeTogether, together!All the wayLiving our values in every wayGrow in wisdom day by dayWe are girls from RGPSAlways rising to every testChorusIt's so much nicer, isn't it? anyway, I have piano today. MS PHUA gave a talk on interviews (for DSA) and the JAPAN trip! I can go! Partnering Hui Yi.sometimes you can't help but be jealous of someone, right? I'm thinking of a particular person... perfect in studies, CCA, forever getting awards. argh. Not that I don't have any but... isn't it time for others to have a chance? ps. I'm not in her classportfolio is sooooooo boring and the final sub. is this friday!!! luckily I finished stuff fast. only got 2 reflections left.gotta go play runescape. tata!steph