You're here to be light, bringing out the colours in the world.
Enjoy my blog!
The Writer
stephanie
rafflesian
basketballer
onecubian
richardsonian
japanese at heart
Things I'd Like
to visit Japan again
world peace
16/05/1006
hi
anyway, since this is my, like, 5th blog, I'm gonna use it more often and post everyday stuffhere's what happened todayMy girls' thing came yesterday and NAPFA was today. just my luck. mum wrote a letter and I got excused, but practically everyone asked me why I wasn't running and how was I supposed to reply that? esp. MR SEAH aka tao gay. AHHHHHH!!! but I helped out with some rubber bands and numberingand when I came 2 school, bus uncle keeps switching off air-con. today was ok. why do girls think it's so cold when i think it's so hot???got all my results today; quite pleased with EL and esp. CL!!! maths: the stupid assignment. MR TAN aka Tanny had better do something about it. It was the Pascal triangle thing. I got 9.5/20. crazy. I worked soooooo hard! and just because of one formula. Charisse has the same prob. Tanny's gonna bring it to the GEP office to check.just thought bout ethel. her dad's arriving home this friday! we're having a party at uncle raymond's house. all the boys are gonna play xbox. boys. always the same.it's either my bro (jon) wants a gameboy or a new playstation or something like that. I don't bother to keep track.not that I don't want it but... waste of money. I could be sponsered even more to Japan. There's this school trip there. at first I couldn't go-ex.- but mum and dad finally agreed provided I pay half. I did, of course.Japan rocks my world. Mainly cos of its show that I totally got addicted to. I wanna learn jap when I'm in sec school. Hope I get in RGS DSA- in GEP. and bballtomorrow we're refreeing all the p4 bball matches like last year! except last year was for JSLA. partnering Huifei.have to bring whistle. MS PHUA aka jellypoo was scolding 6Q today- we could hear her from next door. I'm in 6P. but she's a nice teacher. Very funny and motivating (demerit stickers). In fact, I vited her most caring teacher award. We did this sand thing.blogs are so much nice than normal journals. but waste electricity and internet money. but i've got broadband (at last). need to get a proper colour printer soonportfolios due on friday. rushing to complete all the reflections. friedrich assignment: 19/20/ even though i handed up late. MRS CHONG was ok with it. I wrote a very stupid email.things that rock:JapanJapanese TV show x2da chang jinJapaneseRunescapeSpecial Person TSumei (my cat)and all other catschurchMs PhuaCUTE: MY BROTHERPAPRSAP (newly set-up Raffles Students' Action Party- fight for rights in school. I'm vice-secretary-general)Internetcan't think of anything else...will add on once I think of stuffbb, steph