You're here to be light, bringing out the colours in the world.
Enjoy my blog!
The Writer
stephanie
rafflesian
basketballer
onecubian
richardsonian
japanese at heart
Things I'd Like
to visit Japan again
world peace
Message
Old Stories
"I Believe I Can Fly"I used to think that I could ...
it has been a long long time since i last posted.B...
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY SINGAPORE!we were completely sq...
BASKETBALL
journals
random
hiya. now i feel addicted to blogging.copied from ...
WORKING HARD at it
yay winning all bball matches so far. whee. traini...
Youth daywhee. youth day. wow. two days before the...
Older Stories
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
Great Clicks
adeline
anime music downloads
angie
anna
blogger
blogskins
carissa
clarisse teo
dylan
elaine
eugene
giovanni
hilary
iliana
jing jie
joceline
june
lanabel
laura
lee voon
lianne
linnette teo
li ting
maggie
one eleven
one eleven
one twelve
one thirteen
probe ministries
ruby
shao wei
shawna
stef and rachael
sheryl
shiyin
steph cai
timothy
victoria
ying jia
yunan
zheng ning
zhiwen
Thanks
Designer:
fedora
_girl
:)
Image:
Johanna Ljungblom
Brush:
The Magic Box
Edit:
Adobe Photoshop
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we're in the SEMI FINALS! against NANYANG! we're IN!!!!!!!!!!!!
isn't that wonderful.
steph @ 8:56 PM